FA: Large lot of Master Airscrew props

Hi again, I'm still unloading my buddies hobby shop, we're now listing larger lot sizes with a mix of sizes. I've got large and small lots and sizes, here's the Master Airscrew ones

also have some small prop size lots for park flyers and such
a bunch others. I will probably have at least 2 more lots besides the ones listed by wed. Check my other auctions for more.

Reply to
Russ Wizinsky