FA (UK only) NewPower Modelism Extra 330S kit

Hi, just a reminder that my eBay auction for a BPLR designed NewPower Modelisme Extra 330S kist has two days to run and is still at the entry price of =A315 which is an absolute steal.

There is a page of good pictures of this model at , a review and video at and another video at .

The auction ID is 250312109074 and the blurn follows below.

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

"This is an auction for a NewPower Modelisme Extra 330S kit 53 inches span and 46 inches in length (1350mm x 1180mm). The kit has been started as far as glueing the tailplane to the fuselage, glueing the bellypan to the wing and cutting out the servo holes only (note the elevators have been mounted for the photos but have not been attached).

This is an excellent R/C aerobatic model being extremely lightweight construction and is supplied complete with options to fit electric power (600W class brushless) or IC engines (40 to 60 cu ins). It is complete with instructions and high quality accessories. The kit has been partially constructed to a good standard using Hafixs glue throughout and only slight blemish is a tiny puncture to one wing which can easily be put right with an 8mm diameter patch of translucent red solarfilm (supplied). The covering is otherwise in good condition but could do with a quick go round with a covering iron. The colour scheme is an absolute stand out attraction and will impress whereever it goes.

I started this kit but have lost enthusiasm and now need the space so it has to go

No reserve, and low =A315 initial bid for this fabulous model kit so bid now and pick up a bargain."

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Ship it to Texas for me? :) mk

[...]

No reserve, and low £15 initial bid for this fabulous model kit so bid now and pick up a bargain."

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Sorry mk, I've attached the h.stab so it won't go back in the box. Collection only therefore - you'll just have to put your waders on :-)

Cheers,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Sorry mk, I've attached the h.stab so it won't go back in the box. Collection only therefore - you'll just have to put your waders on :-)

Cheers,

Mike

I don't think my wife is going to fall for the "need" to go to the UK for a plane. :( I challenge TNP to electrify that plane. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej