Fighter Jock VS C130 Pilot.

A C-130 was en route on a mission when a cocky F-16 pilot flew up next to him.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" He went into a Barrel roll, followed by a steep climb, then finished with a sonic boom when he reached the speed of sound.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought.

The C-130 pilot responded "that was impressive, but watch this."

The C-130 droned along for about 15 minutes then the 130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think about that?"

The F-16 pilot asked, "What did you do?"

The C-130 pilot responded "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back poured a cup of coffee and took a leak."

Any questions ???

Reply to
Abel Pranger

His dad had a similar conversation from the left seat of a B-52 to an F-4 driver. Only when the -4 driver asked what the -52 dude did the answer was a little different. The reply was: "I shut down #1 and then I shut down #2, can you do that?"

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Yup, the C-130 "pilot" was just along for the ride!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

WHole pile of civilian ones (including the Blackbird groundspeed and flight-level stories) at

byrocat