Fighter Jock VS C130 Pilot.

A C-130 was en route on a mission when a cocky F-16 pilot flew up next
to him.
The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" He went into a
Barrel roll, followed by a steep climb, then finished with a sonic
boom when he reached the speed of sound.
The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought.
The C-130 pilot responded "that was impressive, but watch this."
The C-130 droned along for about 15 minutes then the 130 pilot came
back on and said "What did you think about that?"
The F-16 pilot asked, "What did you do?"
The C-130 pilot responded "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the
back poured a cup of coffee and took a leak."
Any questions ???
Reply to
Abel Pranger
His dad had a similar conversation from the left seat of a B-52 to an F-4 driver. Only when the -4 driver asked what the -52 dude did the answer was a little different. The reply was: "I shut down #1 and then I shut down #2, can you do that?"
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Site Timeline