First plane for a newbie

Certainly is a shame as that was one very good running engine.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Even some synthetic after run oils will damage the diaphragm. Synthetic oils made to be compatible with petroleum products may have additives derived from petroleum products. ATF is a bad oil to use in YS engines!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

The Hobbico NexStar deserves your consideration. Look for it at . One of my students has one that I've flown. It's a big airplane that flies well. You get a pre-assembled airplane with radio and a flight simulator program for your computer, all for $400.

CR

Helicraz wrote:

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson