Mode switching in Sanwa 8000

Hello,
Is there any possibility to change the Sanwa 8000 Transmiter's mode from
Mode 1 to Mode 2? There was such a possibility in Sanwa 6000 by entering to
the service mode and then to perform specific procedure, so I expect it has
to be similar in the higher version (Sanwa 8000). Unfortunately I don't know
how to set it up on my 8000 version. The 6000's procedure is incorrect. :(
Reply to
wfraczek

Site Timeline