Mode switching in Sanwa 8000

Hello,

Is there any possibility to change the Sanwa 8000 Transmiter's mode from Mode 1 to Mode 2? There was such a possibility in Sanwa 6000 by entering to the service mode and then to perform specific procedure, so I expect it has to be similar in the higher version (Sanwa 8000). Unfortunately I don't know how to set it up on my 8000 version. The 6000's procedure is incorrect. :(

Reply to
wfraczek

What happens when you read the manual that came with the radio?

Reply to
Vance Howard