Flair SE5a building instructions

Gday all

I managed to score a Flair SE5a kit of a friend. Its only missing the instruction manual. Has anybody got the manual and are they prepared to scan and email me a copy???

also, any tips or modifications worthy of doing when I build it??

Regards

robbo

snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com

Reply to
Robbo

I have a manual for what it's worth. You have to translate it into American and learn how to deal with metrics. I'll scan it and e-mail it if you want. Just typed sheets.

Reply to
David