Flight packs

Has anyone ever bought a 4 channel radio system just for the flight pack, They seem to be about the same price (10.00 difference)?

Thanks

Reply to
2fat2fly

I think so...

Back when the Futaba Conquest FM 4 channel was the entry radio of choice for many fliers, you would see new transmitters for auction on eBay all the time.... You could buy the system for $110-$120 with four S148 servos, then unload the tx for $40-$50... Made for a cheap flightpack...

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

I have the same problem for a HAM band flight pack I need.

Reply to
Mark