Flying fields Scottsville Va.

Anyone know of any flying fields around Scottsville Va.? I resently visited
there and will be going back again. I would like to take a plane with me
next time.
4 4 4 4 stroken ron
Reply to
Ron Weisskopf
I have relatives in Scottsville that I visit from time to time. I always bring a plane with me on trips back east but I haven't found anywhere to fly near Scottsville. 20 miles east of Richmond is to far from Scottsville. Thanks for the offer. Ron
Reply to
Ron Weisskopf