Red S. Gainesville in N. Florida

From: "Peter Seddon" Subject: Florida Date: Monday, January 31, 2005 3:09 PM

Off to Florida (Tampa down to Key West) in March. Anything in the way of shops, clubs, events that would interest an Englishman who likes helis and electric flight?

Best wishes Peter

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Peter, Archie's Helis and Hobbies in St. Petersburg is a good shop. There are several good clubs in the Tampa Bay area. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and I'll give you my phone number. You can call me when you get to the area.

Leave a post HERE that you emailed me. I don't check that email very often.

Cheers! Jim

s/wc032005.htm

Reply to
jim