Rocket Shopping In Florida

OK....Here's the deal. I will be spending a month or 2 in Melbourne Florida for work. I will be arriving in Orlando each Monday starting on Jan 24 and
will be driving down to Melbourne. On Thursdays I will be retracing that path. So....Can all you Florida Rocketeers recommend some place(s) to shop? I am not averse to driving 90 minutes or so to get to a good Hobby shop that stocks rocketry items.
I spent sometime in the West Palm Beach area a few years ago and did some shopping just north of there at a place in Jupiter (Roses Hobbies ...or something like that). Is this place still there? Do they still carry any rocketry items?
Thanks in advance
Mark A Palmer
A Michigan Rocketeer currently working in Seattle!
don't forget a big tra launch called winter nationals or something at the end of the month is down their.

Florida
shop?
that
Mark A Palmer wrote:

Mark,
get in touch with Dennis @ New Horizons Hobbies - I think he's possibly out of the convenient area for you, but IIRC he's the only Fla based HPR vendor. You might catch up with some of the NEFAR / TRA SpaceCoast guys - they're a very friendly bunch, even to visiting Brits like me :-)
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk