Anything in the Ft Meyers area?

Sometime in the next month or so, I'll likely find myself on a business trip to the Ft Meyers / Naples Florida area.

Any rocket places I should visit while there? Any rocket people in the area. Any clubs in the area?

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Hi, Bob- I personally live about a good 2- 21/2 hr drive from this area, but theres a group that launches down there:

than that, the only serious activity takes place in N. Florida, or Orlando. I myself pretty much stay with private launches, at least till I move to NW Georgia.

Reply to
bob352

Reply to
Mister No