Kosdon status

Frank authorized the upload of a video interview I did with him. If you like Frank, watch it.

If you are a troll. Just go away quietly please.

Thanks.

Jerry Irvine

You might consider warning folks that it's a 38MB download...

David Erbas-White

Jerry Irv>Frank authorized the upload of a video interview I did with him. If you

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Nice to see Frank.

The interview was FORCED. You were artificial and he wasn't REALLY warm to you as you are trying to convince people that he is. You cut him OFF a couple of times because you were trying to FORCE the conversation in a direction YOU wanted it togo.

So, ok you own a video camera. So, ok Frank is better person than you.

So, you were at a launch. Ok, that is obvious. Now ...

... Do you have a video of you paying the $40,000.00 fine? Do you have a video tape of BATF agents arresting you? Do you have a video tape of your felony convictions? Hehehe I can and do legally own fire arms and vote ... how about you?

Do you have a video tape of all the people you have screwed over the last 20+ years? Next time, pull down your pants, bend over and video tape that so we can DREAM about screwing you right back in your ass with a blunt and barbed instrument ... PLEASE!

Your friend, LunarBob

And the beat goes > Frank authorized the upload of a video interview I did with him. If you

Reply to
lunarlos

;)

(Couldn't find "bringlove.wav" - lawyers must have had it removed.)

Reply to
shreadvector

Found it.

shreadvector

Kinda short but not bad.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You just did.

I thought about it about 5 minutes after I hit send.

Soon afterward the trolls started posting. Despite my polite request.

I do not feel it necessary to warn the trolls. They hopefully have dial-up :)

Comments:

Too short? 38mb! Directed interview? Kosdon drones on without direction, believe me. Do I vote? Yes. Own guns? Not before, and not now either. Didn't notify of size. Correct.

In my defense, I DID take a video of him and upload it. Waiting for someone else to do it was taking too long.

I have another earlier one also large if enough people are genuinely interested. Emnail me if you' really care.

Jerry

P.S. If you have the capability to transfer it to VHS and mail it to Frank, I am sure he would appreciate it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In time - not size.

Reply to
Phil Stein

They were not trolls, you said, and I quote, "If you are a troll. Just go away quietly please."

Posting comments about your upload, is not an example of going away quietly.

What for? To demonstrate Frank's propellant sanding techniques?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You know? What the hell is this? Jerry seems like a nice guy in doing that interview.

So does Frank. Glad he seems to be OK.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Jerry totally has socal accent. Like I should talk, stick a 12 pack in me and then my MN accent arrives :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Don't let the nice guy facade fool you ... I have met Jerry, talked with him, heard all of his "pie in the sky" ideas and promises, only to have him bite myself and others like the snake he is.

Kosdon really is one of the "good guys" in the hobby. Even when he is upset with you, he shows tolerance and civility ... Jerry knows this and he is trying to use Kosdon as a means to show everyone in the hobby, "see I (Jerry) really am a nice guy ... a bit misunderstood, but a nice guy ... Frank and I are pals again!".

Frank trust Jerry as far as Frank could punt a football at this point with his leg injury.

LunarBob

the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos

Hey, look who learned how to use spell-check...we're all SOOOO proud.

Reply to
bob352

The interviewer has that "NYPD BLUE" flair for moving the camera too much, and keeps interjecting and cutting into the interview. Unfortunately, one must already know Frank to glean anything from this at all... and then it still does nothing.

The video gives more insight about the interviewer than the subject.

This is not really an interview at all, it is just another home video.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

"Don't let the nice guy facade fool you ... I have met Jerry, talked with him, heard all of his "pie in the sky" ideas and promises, only to have him bite myself and others like the snake he is."

My experience has been different. I've met Jerry too and worked on launches with him. Never had a single problem. Rather than trying to read into the interview, why not take it at face value and give all parties concerned the benefit of the doubt.

This negative name calling and denouncement of select individuals is getting older by the minute. The point is, Frank is recovering and for that we're all glad. As to the rest of it, why not let it drop.

Reply to
Reece Talley

You are clearly running against the grain.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Who and how?

IF you are not lying I want to make good.

However you ARE lying.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

BTW was anyone at all glad I posted this file?

If not, I will not bother posting more.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

you Do have a fraud judgment against you. you Have yet to "make good" on that.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What was the purpose?

Reply to