Kosdon status

I am a little puzzled as well. It is remarkable that Jerry and Frank K. are on speaking terms, and I gather that Frank K.. is recovering from an illness.

There is evidently some controversy beyond that.

?
Reply to
Larry Curcio

I'd be interested in seeing more. Thanks for posting it.

On thing that wasn't in the video is what's story with the leg & how he's feeling that you spoke about?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Frank was being polite. Several years ago, Frank had major heart bypass surgery. The veins used in the surgery were harvested from His legs, hence Frank's current condition.

Not really.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I didn't mind.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

I don't know how old Kosdon is, or how much damage his heart sustained, but I had that surgery just year and I'm not doing bad at all. I suspect, looking at his ankle, that he's probably got CHF and maybe diabetes as well, which can make recovery much more difficult. I also walk 3 miles a day if I can and it sounds as if Kosdon has never been that type of guy.

Roy nar12605

Reply to
Roy Green

I would imagine because one person in this thread has acted inappropriately too many times to be given an easy out.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

I said you seem like a nice guy. Did you see the word "seem". Please check the dictionary and put it in the FAQ :-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko

I am curious what you mean by "make good". If things were that bad wouldn't he be in the can?

Reply to
Greg Cisko

jerry, To date, has not paid even a single penny of the fraud judgment.

It's a civil fraud judgment, and unfortunately, there is no debtors prison.

Oh wait, did You mean "garbage" can?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Well frankly it must not be too important, and you guys should work on something else. I Mean this sure sounds like a dead horse if there ever was one.

So what? If it is that big of a deal it would be resolved wouldn't it?

Nope.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Do You know where jerry hides his assets?

I knew that. :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I could care less. Next thing you know you will bring up black helios.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

He is.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have to jump in here (sorry, can't resist). So, the Goldman's and the Brown's shouldn't "remind" folks that OJ owes them money for killing their kids? The only real recourse that someone with a judgement has is public shame and humiliation. If Jerry had a 'job', they could garnish his wages, but barring that, there is no other way to enforce this type of judgement.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Thanks David, I was also thinking that the Goldman's and the Brown's situation was a good example. I think in Their case, They would have preferred that the criminal case against oj was successful.

In Our case, there was no criminal fraud prosecution of jerry, only civil prosecution. jerry May still go to jail eventually, but not for what he did to Us ("powertech" partners).

I also know that any money jerry does/will have, if it can be found and seized, would end up going to the feds, to help pay off jerry's DOT fine.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Poor Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hey, bozo, you got your facts wrong again. Who the h3!! are you anyway?

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Hi Bobby,

Here is the link to "Target Jerry":

The other (not linked) CLEARLY shows you seated at a table. You have taken an Alpha style rocket, painted it yellow/black and have affixed Jerry's face to the nose cone. I don't have the image, but it was in one of the club newsletters ... I will have to head over to storage and dig it out, but yes I did forget, now that you and Jerry both HATE TRA, you are best buds ... I will now place you into the same value range of Jerry. It was you Kaplow! Just like you made that upscale Estes Cloud Hopper and affixed Bundict's face to the nose, you DID THE SAME with Jerry ... but SHHHHHH now that you are FRIENDS with Jer, we will keep that our little secret ... until I dig out that NIRA newsletter showing you CLEARLY SCOWLING and pointing at your little friends face! Memory is the second thing to go huh Bobby?

Lunar "Must get that NIRA newsletter" Bob

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos

There ya go!!! Keep these posers on their heels!!!!

Who the hell is he anyway? He seems to be somewhat of an insider. But apparently has no testicles to say who he really is. Kind of lame.

Reply to
Greg Cisko