Kosdon status

I don't know how old Kosdon is, or how much damage his heart sustained, but I had that surgery just year and I'm not doing bad at all. I suspect,
looking at his ankle, that he's probably got CHF and maybe diabetes as well, which can make recovery much more difficult. I also walk 3 miles a day if I can and it sounds as if Kosdon has never been that type of guy.
Roy nar12605

He is.

I'd be interested in seeing more. Thanks for posting it.
On thing that wasn't in the video is what's story with the leg & how he's feeling that you spoke about?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

I didn't mind.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
I was.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

"Jerry Irvine" < snipped-for-privacy@gte.net> wrote in message
Jerry Irvine wrote:

you Do have a fraud judgment against you. you Have yet to "make good" on that.

I am curious what you mean by "make good". If things were that bad wouldn't he be in the can?
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Greg Cisko wrote:

jerry, To date, has not paid even a single penny of the fraud judgment.
It's a civil fraud judgment, and unfortunately, there is no debtors prison.
Oh wait, did You mean "garbage" can?

Well frankly it must not be too important, and you guys should work on something else. I Mean this sure sounds like a dead horse if there ever was one.

So what? If it is that big of a deal it would be resolved wouldn't it?

Nope.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Greg Cisko wrote:

Do You know where jerry hides his assets?

I knew that. :)

I could care less. Next thing you know you will bring up black helios.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Greg Cisko wrote:

I have to jump in here (sorry, can't resist). So, the Goldman's and the Brown's shouldn't "remind" folks that OJ owes them money for killing their kids? The only real recourse that someone with a judgement has is public shame and humiliation. If Jerry had a 'job', they could garnish his wages, but barring that, there is no other way to enforce this type of judgement.
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Thanks David, I was also thinking that the Goldman's and the Brown's situation was a good example. I think in Their case, They would have preferred that the criminal case against oj was successful.
In Our case, there was no criminal fraud prosecution of jerry, only civil prosecution. jerry May still go to jail eventually, but not for what he did to Us ("powertech" partners).
I also know that any money jerry does/will have, if it can be found and seized, would end up going to the feds, to help pay off jerry's DOT fine.
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:45:32 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Poor Jerry.

You are clearly running against the grain.

I said you seem like a nice guy. Did you see the word "seem". Please check the dictionary and put it in the FAQ :-)
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

The interviewer has that "NYPD BLUE" flair for moving the camera too much, and keeps interjecting and cutting into the interview. Unfortunately, one must already know Frank to glean anything from this at all... and then it still does nothing.
The video gives more insight about the interviewer than the subject.
This is not really an interview at all, it is just another home video.
~ Duane Phillips.

Hey, bozo, you got your facts wrong again. Who the h3!! are you anyway?
Hi Bobby,
Here is the link to "Target Jerry":
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:4eUOM_nGKV4J:http://members.tripod.com/bubba_d_redneck/jerky_vision.jpg
The other (not linked) CLEARLY shows you seated at a table. You have taken an Alpha style rocket, painted it yellow/black and have affixed Jerry's face to the nose cone. I don't have the image, but it was in one of the club newsletters ... I will have to head over to storage and dig it out, but yes I did forget, now that you and Jerry both HATE TRA, you are best buds ... I will now place you into the same value range of Jerry. It was you Kaplow! Just like you made that upscale Estes Cloud Hopper and affixed Bundict's face to the nose, you DID THE SAME with Jerry ... but SHHHHHH now that you are FRIENDS with Jer, we will keep that our little secret ... until I dig out that NIRA newsletter showing you CLEARLY SCOWLING and pointing at your little friends face! Memory is the second thing to go huh Bobby?
Lunar "Must get that NIRA newsletter" Bob
Bob Kaplow wrote:

You seem like a psycho..