Kosdon status

You seem like a psycho..

Reply to
Greg Cisko

My name is not "bobby". It's Robert or Bob. Since you haven't bothered to post your real name, how about if we call you "Dinky" from now on.

Yea, I built the rocket, but you've still got your facts wrong. The face is NOT painted, which is what you said in your first post. And it's not an Alpha, as you just said. H3!!, the name of the kit is actually on the rocket, and part of the clever name that goes with it. Perhaps you should stick to commenting on what you've actually seen.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

His name shall henceforth be known as "Dinky"...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Whao there Robert! I thought you and luniticbob here were longtime oldtime pals. Are you telling me he is a freak from cyberspace, and you have no idea who he really is? He did seem to have some decent insite.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Dinky works for me... I did sort of like lunaticbob.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Ok Bobby ... thanks for the update!

Lunar "Not Kaplow" Bob

Reply to
lunarlos

I remember when Bobby had a full set of hair and would wear track shorts and knee high socks to launches ... ah those were the days ... well enough looking back ... and yes Bobby, nick names can be fun! :)

Lunar "Dinky Due" Bob

Reply to
lunarlos

How about I sign, LuniDink Bob ... I love that!

Lunar "LuniDink" Bob

Thanks Bobby :)

Reply to
lunarlos

Maybe we are! But until he identifies himself, we can only know him as Dinky.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I've never dressed like that at a launch. Not ever since Boy Scout days. Perhaps yopu're thinking of Tom Pastrick, who still does dress like that.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

That would be rich!

Reply to