NW Florida area...

Looking for rocket enthusiasts in the NWFlorida/Pandhandle area. I'm interested in starting a group for this area.

Reply to
Tim Rhamstine

Tim, several of us here, P'cola to Panama City, fly with SEARS572 near Dothan Ala. Next launch just happens to be next Saturday, February 7th. Big row crop field, probably 10,000' waiver. Check out

or if you have a field give us a yell. Hope to see you there.

Gary Navarre/Ft Walton Bch

da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Reply to
GGoldy

Reply to
stingers

An email from Tim indicated he did not. You're most welcome to fly with us Saturday. 1/4A thru K, maybe bigger.

Gary

da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Reply to
GGoldy

What I would like to accomplish is to get a TRA Prefect in this area. Right now I'm just getting an idea of what kind of response I can from the idea. I personally don't know anyone that even has a clue about our hobby, so I was putting 'feelers' out to see how much support I could get from this area.

Tim Rhamstine TRA# 09860

Reply to
Tim Rhamstine