FP-R114H

I'm looking for some old Futaba recievers. I'm using a FG series Tx and I have a FP-R4N and a FP-R114H Rx's. That will work with them. Does anybody have some old recievers that they want to get rid of? I'm not sure what other recievers that will work with these transmitters.

Reply to
Raymond Giddens

Any old AM receiver will works fine with its transmitter. I have the R114H,R117H, R4F and the R6F, but you have a little problem, I live in Brazil! Best regardas

Mano,Joao R.

snipped-for-privacy@manorc.com

Mano RC