FS: New Hangar 9 P-47 .60 w/G20ei

Isn't that price a little high? Ed

Reply to
Edwin

Ed, Of course I wouldn't think it's high. There's over $760 of quality brand name products involved here and it is brand new. Never flown, never started. I've got time in building it that the buyer doesn't have to spend. I've built quite a few planes (ARF and kit) before, it's done right. I'm not objective so I'd accept other opinions. Is the price right? Too high? Thanks, Howard

Reply to
Howard