Gods rest.

May God rest him...
A life of devotion to aeromodeling and the AMA.
This just in..
It is with great sadness that I must inform you that Jim McNeill passed away this morning.
I have talked with his son-in-law, and was told that Jim was going out to his car to check on some first-aid kits he planned to pass out at a fun fly this weekend, when he collapsed.
Funeral arrangements have not been set.
Dave Brown
There has been a thread on Jim's passing since yesterday on R/C Universe.Jim was always a gentleman to me on the various occasions I had conversations with him. He certainly put a lot of his life into modeling. So now he will get to all the fun flys in the sky....
Andy
We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!