Gods rest.

May God rest him...

A life of devotion to aeromodeling and the AMA.

This just in..

It is with great sadness that I must inform you that Jim McNeill passed away this morning.

I have talked with his son-in-law, and was told that Jim was going out to his car to check on some first-aid kits he planned to pass out at a fun fly this weekend, when he collapsed.

Funeral arrangements have not been set.

Dave Brown

Reply to
sfrank

There has been a thread on Jim's passing since yesterday on R/C Universe.Jim was always a gentleman to me on the various occasions I had conversations with him. He certainly put a lot of his life into modeling. So now he will get to all the fun flys in the sky....

Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48