SWX community loses one of there own

It is with deep regret that I inform those in the bay area that Jim Koerber, founder of Solid Design Solutions, and my friend, passed away suddenly last week. I just saw him last week when I taught a class at his facility. The details are sketchy, and I think he died from heart related problems, but He went to the doctor last week to take care of a minor problem, and later collapsed at home. I will let you know more details on memorial service as they come. If there is anyone else at SDS that knows more detail, please comment here. Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark Biasotti

my condolences. i just had a meeting with jim 3~4 weeks ago, i will miss him. :(

Reply to
kenneth b

Sorry to hear that about Jim! I talked to him a few weeks ago about SolidWorks in the bay area and talked about VAR related activities.

God Bless his family and friends!

daniel

Reply to
Daniel B. Nordeen