Jerry Howell passed away

Hmmmm... I don't know why this wasn't posted earlier, but the following came on modeleng-list yesterday XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friends of Jerry,
I got news from my mom and sister yesterday afternoon that Dad passed away Sat at a Colorado Springs hospital. Apparently he had shortness of breath the last couple of days prior, and it got pretty bad late Sat morning. He died shortly after he arrived at the hospital.
His body will be brought back to Ohio for memorial services which will be handled by Zechar-Bailey funeral home in Greenville, Ohio http://www.zecharbailey.com . Dates and times will be posted on their web site when they become known.
Allen Howell

Pass along my condolences. I dont remember the fellow by name, but Im sure he will be sorely missed.
Gunner
Brian Lawson wrote:

He did some really excellent work!
http://www.jerry-howell.com/PixMenu.html
--Winston
That's a real shame. He seemed like a real nice guy the few times I talked to him.

Our hearts go out to you and the family. If he was a member of this group, he was a stellar feller, and now he will just shine in another sphere.
Steve