Jerry Howell passed away

Hmmmm... I don't know why this wasn't posted earlier, but the following came on modeleng-list yesterday XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friends of Jerry,

I got news from my mom and sister yesterday afternoon that Dad passed away Sat at a Colorado Springs hospital. Apparently he had shortness of breath the last couple of days prior, and it got pretty bad late Sat morning. He died shortly after he arrived at the hospital.

His body will be brought back to Ohio for memorial services which will be handled by Zechar-Bailey funeral home in Greenville, Ohio

Dates and times will be posted on their web site when they become known.

Allen Howell

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Pass along my condolences. I dont remember the fellow by name, but Im sure he will be sorely missed.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

He did some really excellent work!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

That's a real shame. He seemed like a real nice guy the few times I talked to him.

Reply to
Mike Henry

Our hearts go out to you and the family. If he was a member of this group, he was a stellar feller, and now he will just shine in another sphere.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB