Jacob Sparre Andersen has passed away

I have been asked to announce to this group that Jacob Sparre Andersen has passed away from stomach cancer on Sunday 16th of December 2018.
Jacob was admitted to hospital only a month ago, and despite his diagnosis, he retained his usual jolly and helpful self until the very end.
We hope that the many communities Jacob enriched will help preserve memorie s of Jacob, for his daughter Lea to find and treasure when she grows up.
2th 13:00.
On behalf of Jacobs friends and family,
Poul-Henning Kamp