Need a Kwikset Keyway Profile Cylinder for Andersen door...

I have a customer with an Andersen outside storm door and they want the existing profile SC1 keyway replaced with the same in a KW10 (or KW1) keyway to match the rest of the house.

Even though this is a profile cylinder, the outside trim covers the profile and all you see is the round cylinder, making you think it's a standard lock cylinder.

The cylinder is a little odd shaped:

The important part here is having the outside cylinder being able to fit through the hole in the trim. It is about 17/32" on the existing lock and about 1/8" deep.

The thumbturn should be 1" or so as well to avoid it hitting the metal jamb.

I remember replacing a similar lock with a bigger thumbturn for a different customer and he was a bit unhappy after I trimmed the metal jamb so the thumbturn wouldn't hit the jamb when the door opened.

Where can I get one that fits?

Sunshine Locksmith Team

SunshineTeam.net