Bruce Markielewski passes away

It is with deep sadness I pass long this information that Bruce Markielewski a long time rocketeer, NAR competitor and one of the founders of CRASH passed away suddenly and unexpectedly, in his sleep, sometime Sunday night or Monday Morning.

He was a long time friend, and even after I moved from Colorado, we stayed in contact. I can not adequately express my feelings at this loss.

Fly 'em high, Bruce, Fly 'em high!

Michael Hellmund

Reply to
Mike Hellmund

Bruce was truly a good guy, always willing to help out the new guy at the club. I was one of the many he helped when I started going to CRASH launches, he'll be missed.

Reply to
'Woody' Wood