Graupner MC-19 English manual

I have for download an English text version of the Graupner MC-19 manual, with text merged into the original German manual (the graphics are with German text though). Free of charge, but to limit download on my server, you will have to ask me for the download link. The file (in Adob pdf) is 96 MB. Please email me at terje-at-modellfly-dot-info.

Terje

Reply to
Terje Martinsen