great deal on Jeti brushless motors!!

I just ordered a Jeti 15/3 brushless motor for only $71.95

Its for my r/c surfer but I know most brushless motors are for planes. Here's what to do: at

they will beat competitors prices by 10%. Order any motor you want and in the comments include the price page from
This drops the price down to $71.95 from hobby-lobby's original price of $95

hope this helps some people

Matt

Reply to
Matt