Great deal on ReadyWelder

Hello everyone,

I've been looking at buying a ReadyWelder II spoolgun for a while based on a past post by Ernie L. I don't like paying full price for much so to get the best price on my unit I've half heartedly become a reseller. The hitch is I've got a few to sell and so I'm passing on the savings. I'm looking to break even!

MSRP on a RWII 10000ADP-CS is $705.00 my cost, and your cost, is $450.00 + shipping. I ordered cold switch models because welders, like myself, don't enjoy accidentally fusing anything to the contact tip. I'm used to a cold wire when the MIG gun is not in use.

More info on the featured model can be found at

You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

thanks

Reply to
s-boulet

I'm surprise I've had no response. Is this a matter of trust? Who's this newbie? Bad price? Bad machine?

I wouldn't mind some feed back.

Reply to
s-boulet

I'll be looking to buy a Ready Welder within the next month or so, so if you're still offering Ready Welders then and your price is reasonable then you'll be hearing from me.

Reply to
Peter Grey

a) I found a better price, you probably don't get the same "cost" as higher volume folk. b) Yes, you seem to be new, perhaps without a built up reputation. c) I'm not exactly on a knife's edge to buy one of these right now anyway.

Hopefully this feedback helps, it is offered in that spirit.

s-boulet wrote:

Reply to
2regburgess

Never seen you post here until now, price is not noticably stunning.

Well, the power source I would be hooking one up to has remote contactor capability (and CV mode), so the plainest, simplest, cheapest version (#10000, IIRC) would work fine - a separate remote would deal with the contactor at the machine, not at the gun. IIRC I've seen that one cheaper than this one. I haven't yet decided that I need one badly enough to try and sort through all available pricing to find the actual best price - made more difficult since various vendors don't carry all models, makeing apples to apples comparison of only the machine I need more difficult.

Reply to
Ecnerwal

You're probably right on volume. Just curious though...how much, what model, and where? I just might ship these back for a full refund and buy elsewhere.

I posted a few responses under Max Winters a while back (wasn't sure about using true i.d. in these newsgroups but most of you seem straight) I've been reading posts for over a year and a half now and I google past discusions before asking questions.

Taken quite well, thank you. Exactly what I wanted as feedback.

Reply to
s-boulet

search in

anyone can get a 10000ADP anytime they want for $419.95 and free shipping.

Reply to
Rusted

I almost sent my machines back when I saw that price. However....apple and oranges. $420 is for a model without a COLD SWITCH (intergrated remote contactor). I could shave $20-$40 off his price, free ship, and make a profit to boot.

I emailed the seller for a quote to compare.

My offer: $450 + ship for a 10000ADP-CS (COLD SWITCH). Profit is not my objective. I wanted a cheap machine for myself.

Reply to
s-boulet

Special model not found on the website?

I want a Ready Welder for its portability and versatility. Also, the cold switch is appealing to me because: a) I've never dealt with live wire unless I was stick welding. Accidental sparking is not my style. b) I want the unit to stand alone ( no extra gagets) when switching power sources.

Love the signature!

Reply to
s-boulet

Hi,

In case anyone is considering getting a Ready Welder, I can recommend Stephane. After doing a fair amount of looking (I even called RW to make sure he was legit), I ended up buying a 10000ADP CS unit from him, and it arrived as advertised. Referencing the prices that others in this thread have mentioned, the lower prices I found were all for the 10000ADP without the cold start. I couldn't get within $100 of Stephan's price for a CS unit anywhere.

Usual disclaimers apply: no relationship other than buying the RW from him, don't know him, haven't dated his sister, etc...

Regards,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Having exchanged e-mail with someone else in this thread I would like to a) apologize if my previous post cast doubts on you or your integrity. b) know if this price is still good ? I'll probably be away for a week, but likely to buy before Feb. tnx,

\R

Reply to
2regburgess