Great deal on ultra cheap CNC mill

(Amazon.com product link shortened)8X0V9KCJM410&psc=1
$300 - $66
Others charge $320 minimum.
I will follow up if there is something wrong with the seller that effects the product.
--

Apparently Chinese products all come from the same factory(s), sold by
different entities.
On 01/07/2021 10:17 AM, John Doe wrote:

affects
"effects" means, like, the seller causes the product to pop into existence.
John Doe wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)8X0V9KCJM410&psc=1

That's not a MILL, it is a router or engraver, a MUCH lighter and less-stiff machine.
Jon
It doesn't matter. Entering "CNC mill" on Amazon brings up the device type. I used "mill" because it's more general and covers it. Then there is the fact I provided a link pointing to it...