GWS Pico Ceramic Filter

The ceramic filter got damaged in my GWS Pico receiver. It's a 72Mhz Receiver. Does anybody know where I could get a replacement filter?

Reply to
Blah

Try Digikey.

I think. Bill

Reply to
Stoc005

Do you use a 455Khz AM ceramic crystal in a FM receiver?

Reply to
NoSpam

Allegedly out of many cordless phones. Similar parts anyway.

Getting an exact replacment is hard: Most of these get sold in bulk to OEM's - there is little market for them in amateur or spares type channels.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes.

The filter (which is ceramic) is unaware of the modulation employed.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher