Help needed: Aero conversion Ohlsson and Rice 1.2 engine

Hi Everyone I've got an old 1.2 cu in Ohlsson and rice engine. This is the very common little engine that was a favourite for use in weed wackers mini drills mini chainsaws, mini generators and all sorts of cutesy mini gas

gadgets in the 50s 60s and early seventies. Anyway, I've got one and was hoping somebody could point me to someone who makes prop drives for

it. Mine needs a drive to go on a taper with a half moon key. I can't cut that on my toy lathe! Any help is powerfully appreciated. Thanks Javier

Reply to
summarex