How to turn off the brake on an E-Flite esc ?

Hi,

I've just bought a Hummingbird adn was sold an E-Flite EFLA105 esc to go with it. Unfortunately I didn't notice that this esc has a brake which I'm worried will trash the main gear of the heli if it ever activates. Does anyone know a way to switch off the brake on this esc ? Or failing that then a pointer to teh E-Flite website would be helpful. (The obvious url doesn't seem to be the right firm)

Many thanks,

Reply to
Boo