HX 'Vulcan" Electric 'Glider'

Anyone else have one of these cheap little wonders? I bought one in a Woot-off last Winter, and after banging that up on my first outing I slowly improved my skills with it. Alas, the plane didn't survive my learning curve, so I got another. This one has plenty of packing tape holding it together now too, but I've gotten several really nice flights out of it. No servos, just motor-controlled turns, but the twin motors and flying wing design seem to make it pretty tolerant of both wind and calm...once I get it above 30'. That's the really hard part, but after buying two much more expensive Hobbyzone planes and having neither one fly (one my fault, one a defective plane) I have really grown to appreciate this little stone axe of an RC plane. I get it up to 50' or so, and need almost no motor thrust to fly it. This evening I got overconfident, lost perspective a bit, and it er, "landed" through some trees about 500' from me. Undamaged. Here's a crappy video of me flying it:

mjc1