I won

Our local club has been having a fun fly contest every year for the past twelve years. We have six monthly events, counting five, with one throw out. For twelve years, I have been trying to win, with a best finish of second. (We all know what you get for second place) This year, I had four firsts, and one second. Winning the overall championship.

So, why am I posting this here? Like the 80 year old dude who went to confession about having an affair with another woman, when the priest asked him if he was Catholic, He said no, he was Jewish. The priest said "Why are you telling me about this?" The guy said "Hell, I'm telling everyone!" ;>) Bill

Reply to
me

Congratulations to YOU. You are to be commended for your effort. In addition I admire your tenacity at keeping a Club program going for so many years. Both you and your fellow club members are to be congratulated for keeping the Fun Fly spirit alive. I would be happy to hear how you do it.

Horrace Cain New Caney, TX Jetero RC Club, Inc.

Reply to
CainHD