Injury, again...

So sorry to hear about the injury to your thumb, Ernie!

I hope you're able to get well soon. I ran two fingers through a planer a few years back, and I know how mujch finger-tip injuries can hurt.

Thanks for reminding all of us to play safe.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Safety 1st! A great post.

My brush with mortality ;) occurred a couple of years ago. Hot start at a friendly local race. The blood is pumping, we're flying 3 channel trainers as "racers". Well I flood the engine in my haste. When pulling it through (flooded) the prop slices through a light glove and into the four fingers on my right hand. So pumped up I never felt it. I'm on the flight line flying and feel something cold running down my right arm. Blood of course. Wrapped my hand while flying and continue to the end. There is no end to the ways you can get injured. Most of the time we're lucky.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Forestieri

I tell my kids "Don't do that!"