Instrument Panel

Hi, I was going to order an instrument panel from Goebel Custom Instruments but their site is no longer there. Anyway I need an instrument panel for 1/3 J3 cub.
Any suggestion? Ray
Try http://www.mfarchive.modelstuff.co.uk/mf107/airspaceset.htm
and
http://www.epanelbuilder.com /
Design your panel, print it out and cement in place. Covered with a piece of clear plastic it is very realistic - not show quality, but realistic.