Jamara Spitfire 60

All,

Has anyone translated the German instructions for the above model into English. If so can you email them to me

Many Thanks

Scott

Reply to
Scott Hadley

Javol! Ist ganz klar!

Reply to
jeboba

That I understand.

Unfortunately my German doesn't stretch to the technical terms in the instructions.

Scott

PS. You will have to take the nospam bit out of my email address if you have some instructions that you can send to me.

Reply to
Scott Hadley

Hello Scott,

I built and still fly the Jamara Spitfire. I have a Magnum 90 on it (way more than enough power-it could fly on a ball bearing .46 2-stroke) and Dave Brown retracts. Robart oleo struts. JR 260oz. retract servo. (Monster retract power, but great with the slightly heavier Robarts installed). I fly off grass, and the Robart oleo struts make a great difference. Builds light, flys great and lands like a trainer. I don' need no stinkin' flaps!!!

More to the point, I have a set of assembly instructions in English that I could copy and mail to you if no-one else can get you a set.

I did build bigger wheel wells - for 3.25 in tires - based on the bigger Hangar 9 .60 size P51 wheel wells. (I also fly the H9 P51)

There is a great assembly article on the RC Universe forum. Just type Jamara Spitfire as the search terms and you will soon find it. There are only a handful of threads on this plane.

good flying, John Kessler

Reply to
John N. Kessler

I would like those instructions if you can manage it please. I tried to email you direct but your spam filter rejected me

Scott

Reply to
Scott Hadley