Bunch 'o r/c stuff on eBay

All of the following are NO RESERVE auctions, shipping can be combined on multiple items.

Dremel belt disc sander, w/ plenty of grit:

Clean, used Hitec 8 channel RX:

Installed, but never flown Hitec 8 channel RX (NEW):

ST .75

Various permutations of Hitec servos:

Hitec accessories:

Futaba servos:

Hitec flight pack:

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

...and they are located??????

David

B> All of the following are NO RESERVE auctions, shipping can be combined

Reply to
quietguy

All of the following are NO RESERVE auctions, shipping can be combined on multiple items. Dremel belt disc sander, w/ plenty of grit:

Clean, used Hitec 8 channel RX:

Installed, but never flown Hitec 8 channel RX (NEW):

ST .75

Various permutations of Hitec servos:

Hitec accessories:

Futaba servos:

Hitec flight pack:

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
jeboba

Connecticut... Less work to check the link than to post the "Where are they" question in my opinion. Guess I just like Ebay...

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Yeh, I know I could go to all the hassle of following the links, and then mayb find out where it is, but I am trying to encourage posters to be courteous enough to simply state where they are to save people the hassle. As I have said in previous posts it s disapointing to see something good advertised for sale, only to find out it is in the US or UK etc. I am beginning to think (actaully I am quite sure but am being nice) that the yanks are totally geocentric in their thinking. No wonder they are pissing off the rest of the world.

David

jeboba wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

It would be even less work if the poster was thoughtful enough to state where they are...

David - who is a nice guy but gets pissed offf with pe> Connecticut...Less work to check the link than to post the "Where are

Reply to
quietguy

I dunno. Finding out that the item is in a different country is a sure way to determine how bad you want it. I have wanted an item so bad that I ordered it from Kellets Hobbys down under. Was cheaper than getting it here even with the shipping and IF I could have found it in the US, it turned out. I agree that it would be nice to state in the post where the item is. I think that should be mandatory where the seller wants you to email em for the price and info. Of course, as most of the posts are from guys here in the US and not down there in Oz where you are, I can see how it might bug you more than me. :-)

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople