Just flew my Twist 3D

What a blast!! I've had the plane a couple of weeks now, but tonight I have it set up perfectly. It flies like it's on rails. You name the stunt, this plane can do it. I have a Super Tigre 51 on it...boy can it go. I was a little intimidated at first, but then you just let it go and have a blast with it. Can't wait to get out again.

Darren

Reply to
Darren Earle