Hangar 9 Twist

Just starting to assemble the Hangar 9 Twist ARF, with an OS 46 AX. Any comments on the assembly or changes required? Thanks Phil

Reply to
Philip Shaw

Philip,

I built a Twist in May. I followed the manual and did not have any problems with assembly. I am using a .45 Super Tiger in mine. It flies well and has acceptable vertical flight but, I would like to get a .70 four stroke for harrier maneuvers. The two stroke does not have enough torque. The plane will tumble and flat spin well.

Neal

Reply to
ns.sands

Phil,

Bought a Twist back in July, the only change I made was to make the plane a little more nose heavy...out of the box with a Super Tigre 51 was still a little tail heavy...good if you like to hover, I put the battery pack (4.8v) under the fuel tank. You might want to move your engine a little farther ahead on the rails to balance the plane. I love the Twist...really easy to fly.

Reply to
Darren Earle