K & B Engines

Are K & B engines still available? I have not been able to find anything that says if they are still in business or not. If they are still being made, does anyone have any experience with the 48? Would I be able to put that in a GP Super Sportster 40?

Reply to
Dean

On 7/19/2003 6:43 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Yep, they are still made, and Yep, you can safely put that engine in the Super Sportster. If it is too fast for you, use the the left stick and move it down a little {throttle :-)}.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

They are now distributed by Mecoa, try here to start

That engine will work well in it.

Reply to
John Alt