KAN1050 Prices ?

I am looking for KAN1050 or CBP1050 for up comming project. Want 40 cells. I heard a while back some one had them for $1 ? Can any one verify this ?

Cheer

Matt Matt at brh dot co dot nz

Reply to
news.xtra.co.nz

if you purcase MANY you might end at 2 $ !! not one that sounds crasy :-) I like them alot by the way..

-- Yours: Thomas Scherrer Denmark OZ2CPU

"news.xtra.co.nz" skrev i en meddelelse news:SlBBc.2287$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

Reply to
Thomas Scherrer

CPB is only found at one place because it is their house brand. Most other places charge from $1.25-1.65 usd for the KAN1050's. When the 1050's first came ouy there was a number of vendors selling off the 950's for a buck a cell.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc