Kadee Boxcars

Is anyone privately selling or open to trading some of their Kadee boxcars?

ATSF and UP are the roadnames that I am looking for. Let's communicate by e-mail if there is someone who might be interested.

mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt Brennan

Matt,

I have a ton of old and newer M/T bars for sale or trade. Email me with your want list. I am only looking for one car it is M/T # 20100 GN 40' boxcar

pmd

Reply to
atsf359

Hi,

I failed to mention [HO scale] in my original posting. Sorry for the exclusion..

Sincerely, Matt

Reply to
Matt Brennan