Li'l Banchee

Has anyone had the Li'l Banchee before I need some info on this model before
I buy. How does it fly, what do I need to put in it etc etc. I am new to
electric thought I might give it a try and see what happens.
Reply to
Mark
This is a GREAT plane. Very solid and strong. Can fly/land anywher
and will survive many easy crashes. I highly recommend it. Muc better than those flimsy foamies
this thread:
balls-a-boy

Site Timeline