Li'l Banchee

Has anyone had the Li'l Banchee before I need some info on this model before I buy. How does it fly, what do I need to put in it etc etc. I am new to electric thought I might give it a try and see what happens.

Reply to
Mark

This is a GREAT plane. Very solid and strong. Can fly/land anywher

and will survive many easy crashes. I highly recommend it. Muc better than those flimsy foamies

-- balls-a-bo

this thread:

balls-a-boy