Looking for PJS300 brushless motor

I am looking for a new PJS300 motor, also could use a controller, anyone know where I might get one?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
Flierbk

hens teeth mate.

and get your advance order in now. Due in two weeks - check with them.

There are at least two windings on the - the PJS 300 SF - ideal for 2s LIPO and big props and the PJS 300R SF, which is hotter wound and does more power I think.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or get on the list at Hobby Lobby !

As the brushless prices come down, the out-of-stock flags wave more and more. Hopefully, the makers will ramp up production.

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH