Looking for supplier for shoulder harness for holding rc radio

I sure have search many of the rc hobby sites and have not been able to find a hobby dealer on line who carries aluminum over the shoulder
harnesses for holding a rc radio. I have seen people with them. I have M.S and a neck strap helps but one of these harness units that I can strap my radio in would really help me on the controls. Thanks, Doc Ferguson
Doc Ferguson wrote:

http://webpages.charter.net/rcfu/ConstGuide/XmtrTray.html plans for making your own.
http://www.qualityrcproducts.com/prod_transmittertray.html transmitter tray you can buy for use with a neck strap or harness.
http://www.rctraymanusa.com/default.aspx I think this is what you were originally asking for.
I did a google search for transmitter tray and got many many results.