RC flying in Sweden

This is how they fly rc-models in Sweden :-)

Muo

Not too bad, but next time do it inverted. :-)

Reply to
Ed Paasch

I was thinking 'try it in the Dartford tunnel, at rush hour' meself..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That plane looked like it flew like a pig. Tail heavy? How about trying to trim it? It should have flown straighter, and more stable than that, without a pilot!

Good thing he didn't try that in a US tunnel. He likely would have spent an afternoon in jail.

Sorry, but challenge, no. Irresponsible, yes. JMHO.

Reply to
Morgans

Hej Svensk, den där er tokig! :-)

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

"Morgans" schreef in bericht news:lbIci.59$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe05.lga...

He would spent the rest of his life in prison.

As foreigner he would be called terrorist and member off al queda.

F.

Reply to
-----> Vliegende Tijger

Challenge, no. Challange, yes, if you care to read it..misspelt throughout. :-)

irresponsible? fairly. However that being young for you. Its a lot less dangerous than the average person driving with a mobile strapped to their ear, and besides, Sweden is so boring you have to do something daft to stay alive.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"Morgans" wrote >

----------------

Before being shipped to Camp X-Ray.

Considering the likely amount of turbulence in such a tunnel, I didn't think it handled that bad at all. 3D models are typically tail heavy to we OF's.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

SNIP

Ed you are only as old as your transmitter. I'd have said you are only as old as your oldest motor but mine is a Thor .60? Nice flying though, I'd try anything once but the more likely it is to re-kitting an airframe the more nervous I get...I mean I might have lost the plans!

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

I thought "terrorist organization" was an oxymoron... shufflestephopskipshufflestephopskipshufflestephopskip....

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople