Lousy Retracts!!!

I have a Hangar 9 .60 sized Texan. It is beautiful, sturdy, and flies well, but the retracts suck. Are there retracts compatible with this plane that are sturdier? I checked Robart's site and they do not have any that match this model. Am I stuck? I think the retracts are similar to the great planes .40 sized retracts except the wire is thicker. Any ideas where I could go? Pneumatics?

Joel

Reply to
Joel

Spring Airs will replace just about any other type. They are durable and reliable. When retracts reliability are important, I use Spring Air.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Hi Paul, Where can we find Spring air Retracts? Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
DANNYSPEED

A friend of mine had the same prob. (I've never seen a worse set of retracts as the ones in the H9 T6.) Anywho, he replaced them with Hobbico retracts and has not had any probs since.

Reply to
aerobatic69

Here:

Paul McIntosh

Just because they don't have retracts for THAT SPECIFIC PLANE does not mean that they won't have a set that is suitable! Robart has a whole line of generic retracts.

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch