Micro Z-72 antenna

Anyone tried a micro z-72 antenna on their GWS (or other) receiver? They claim better range than the stock antenna. I'm looking for a shorter antenna w/o sacrificing range.

Reply to
propbuster2

Lots of folks also looking for the Holy Grail... to best of my knowledge they haven't found that either >:-)

Reg

Reply to
reg

They work great on small planes. There's not much reason to put one in a big plane so i haven't. As always, RANGE CHECK!

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

I have used one of the E-cubed antenna with no problems.

John VB

Reply to
jjvb

Reply to
jim breeyear

Has anyone here tried that new adhesive-backed mylar antennae from R/C Direct? I think berg designed it and i was hoping someone would field test one of these before I risk a sloper...

Reply to
Slopemeno

If you're talking about the yellow one about 4" long they work well. You lose about 15% of your radio range. As always a proper range check is manditory.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc