Model Pilots

I'm trying to locate an online supplier of pilot busts. The one I'm after
has a female named Mary amongst many. There is a larger one whose name
escapes me.Mary is about 3" high.
Reply to
John Hollinshead
Mike Gordon
At one time she was available from Hobby Lobby. Not sure if she stil
is tho.
-- ejet ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ejett's Profile:
this thread:
ejett
John
Try Multiplex - they are the manufacturers of the lovely Mary and he chums. You should be able to get these from any of the main Multiple suppliers (such as Punctillo or West London Models) directly, o through Flair products and their supported model shops.
Lecc
-- leccyflye ----------------------------------------------------------------------- leccyflyer's Profile:
this thread:
leccyflyer
Have a look in the dolls section of you local superstore. There are a wide range of all sorts of light weight and easily cut down to fit a cockpit. Just work out what seems like a good scale size range to suit everything from a petite little pilot to a big momma navigator!
They will also have a range of clothing styles and handbags, lipstick or whatever else you want to add to the cockpit mess that will swim around when you fly inverted!
Hope this helps, Peter
Reply to
Bushy
Hobby Lobby still shows them on their website.
URL is
Modelspot should have them as well. The larger one is Brigette
Reply to
ejett
Brigette is the one. Thanks guys
Reply to
John Hollinshead
I tag along with my wife to garage sales. I have picked up a hilarious assortment of toys that are suitable as pilots. I was in Big Lots yesterday and they have some female busts that are at least 33% scale if not larger. $15!! They're sexy lookin too!
Reply to
jeboba