More kudos to Towerhobbies

Bought 4 Hitec HS-65HB servos from Towerhobbies. Installed them on a new Lancair ARF that is almost completed, but one servo was dead on arrival. A toll-free telephone call to Towerhobbies and a brief explanation produced a, "We'll send a replacement out right away at no charge."

I've done business with Towerhobbies since 1975 or so. Since then, I've had maybe four or five problems with one of the products. Each time, a simple, polite phone call produced a similar response. I doubt I will ever have anything but good words to say about them. They conduct their business and treat their customers the way good customers should be treated.

Another HOO-RAH for Tower Hobbies.

OS

Reply to
Old Sailor

I'm with you, Old Sailor. Tower Hobbies does one hell of a good job at keeping its customers happy. Me included.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger