NEED ROLLED FUSE AND WING PLAN FOR PT60

Hi everybody. I bought a kit and it is missing plans.It got manual but plans of the wing and fuse is what i need.If anyone can help,please help. Thanks alot! MittyMit

Reply to
Mitty Mit

Call Great Planes and they'll send you a replacement set. I have found their customer service to be excellent!!

John

Mitty Mit wrote:

Reply to
John Morley

Tried GP customer support: $7.29 for the plans plus 7.99 for shipping... :(

"John Morley" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: news: snipped-for-privacy@nospamanalysistech.com...

Reply to
Mitty Mit